Angela Wright’s oral health tips for natural beauty inside and out
1. Use organic natural ingredients, not artificial chemicals: if your mouthwash “burns” or you have products containing bleach, throw them away! Don’t damage your skin and poison your body on the inside.
2. A good rule of thumb is how naturally white are your teeth? This is a surefire giveaway for youth and wellness. To enhance your pearly-whites even further, find a tone of lipstick that matches your inner lip or (healthy!) gums.
3. 90% of adults have active gum disease including swollen gums, bleeding or receding gums, bad breath, and loose teeth. This doesn’t have to be you. There’s a proven connection between gum disease and all the major diseases in society: cancer, heart disease, diabetes, arthritis - the science shows a relationship. There’s even a link between periodontal disease and a 4x greater risk of chronic kidney disease. Now, research proves that two species of ‘bad bugs' associated with gum disease can actually cause rheumatoid arthritis. Don’t let it happen to you. Kiss gum disease goodbye with the oil pulling therapy clinically proven to remove the “bad bugs” which can cause autoimmune disease.
4. We all struggle with too much sugar in our diet, but it doesn’t have to be so hard! Coconut and peppermint oils reduce sugar cravings and remove residues from your mouth.
5. If you’re going to use an oil pulling therapy mouthwash to whiten your teeth, find one that gives results but doesn’t use artificial chemicals. Be willing to spend a few minutes in the morning and experiment to find when this fits in with your usual routine so takes you no extra time. Making oil pulling a habit while you’re going about your usual morning is critical.
Health and Beauty Researcher and Activist Angela Wright says less is more as women lead such busy lives. Her new line is a super multitasker.
Is there a woman who hasn’t tried multiple ways to whiten teeth, freshen breath, cleanse and detox?
“The whole idea of less is more, that women shouldn’t be tricked into using artificial chemicals with all the bad side effects, is what I really believe in,” said Angela Wright, a health and beauty researcher, author, activist and entrepreneur who’s pared down her own wellness kit to just a few items. One of them is from her new line of multi-purpose oil pulling therapy mouthwash called Mintycoco.
The line is not just for women. “Mintycoco is a revolution in oral health,” she says. “Health and cosmetic companies are constantly adding cheaper chemicals to make more profits; we’re refusing to do this. Our products are the only ones using genuine ingredients at the right dose for naturally beautiful results inside and out.”
From Instagram and Facebook fans to Dentists, Health Professionals, and busy women who believe in natural beauty inside and out, Mintycoco designed in Noosa Queensland is now selling worldwide. It’s the one simple daily habit for autoimmune health as well as whiter teeth. “Mintycoco: It’s an all-in-one mouth freshener to whiten teeth, freshen breath, remove toxicity and boost your immune system.”
“There is this pressure to fit so much into every day,” said Wright. “Mintycoco is the one habit that makes it easy… don’t over-think it — just make good health a habit.”
Mintycoco comes in sleek white boxes of 14 individual, recyclable packets easy to open, perfect to use every morning at home or on the go. There’s a Mintycoco Advanced Oil Pulling Formula 14 Day Kit perfect to kick-start your new healthy habit, and a “Mum & Me Kit” with Mintycoco and New MouthMonsters Children’s Coconut Oil Pulling Mouthwash, the natural way to fight tooth decay and protect children’s teeth. Each 14 Day Kit is $39 each reduced to just $27 right now and sold on the website.
Judging by the reviews online, Mintycoco fans spend just a few minutes a day on this #1 health and beauty habit before they’re out the door. For all ages, experts say, using the right products to look and feel fresh and healthy, inside and out, is the key.
“After the first day of trying Mintycoco I felt a huge difference in freshness, I am a coffee fanatic, so being able to drink gallons and still have a fresh feeling in my mouth was great. It took a couple of days to see the whitening effect but after using it for around 10 days the change became very obvious. If anyone has ever thought about trying this, honestly go for it... It’s such a simple process that I believe will make a huge difference.” - Ruth Bracegirdle, blogging as “Pretty Little Gym Addict”
“The biggest health and beauty mistake that women make is neglecting oral hygiene,” health experts say. “When you’re face to face with someone, it’s very obvious if you have bad teeth or mouth odor. Whatever age you are, bleeding gums is the unmistakable warning sign: if your gums ever bleed when brushed or flossed, this means bad bugs have access to your entire body via the bloodstream. Causing autoimmune disease.”
“I tried oil pulling after researching extensively both the Ayurvedic ancient medicine reports, research and recommendations by Doctors around the world, and recent clinical trials – initially because I was horrified my own teeth were yellowing,” Angela Wright remembers. She hated oil pulling with plain oil but loved the effect of whiter teeth AND a stronger immune system. Since then, Wright sourced raw extra-virgin organic coconut and peppermint oils, trademarked the unique extraction process and manufactured the individual recyclable packets. Inspired by Doctors, natural health experts and celebrities who say oil pulling therapy is the #1 habit to adopt for health and beauty.
About a year ago, she created Mintycoco and went into the health and beauty business herself. “I’ve tested and researched natural health and beauty products for two decades and when I created this line, it’s what I want to use myself,” she says. “I wanted to do a line that’s not about toxic artificial chemicals, horribly abrasive ingredients like charcoal or bicarbonate of soda, or testing on animals, but was about making life easier for busy people who care about themselves and their families.” The overall effect, she says, is a healthier mouth and body – and the bonus of whiter teeth.
“Yes, there are simple actions you can take to help avoid gum disease from causing a whole body disease in your life.
“When somebody says to you, ‘Wow, you have such a great smile!’ That’s success!”
YOU WILL BE AMAZED BY THE TRANSFORMATION!
Radiate health, well-being and happiness with one quick new habit.
ALL THREE BENEFITS IN ONE!
These three super-health benefits prove the convenient multitasking of Mintycoco: whiter teeth, fresher mouth, naturally antibacterial reducing the toxic load on your body, helping prevent autoimmune disease.
A UNIQUE "NATURAL WHITE" ANTI-PLAQUE ANTI-STAIN FORMULA!
Naturally whiter teeth – plus your mouth will thank you, your skin will gain a healthy glow, your immune system will be boosted because Mintycoco’s unique oil pulling therapy formula works to remove up to 8 billion bad bugs – bacteria, fungi, viruses and parasites – from your mouth, leaving you with only a healthy glow.