The benefits of using premium oil pulling mouthwash daily are being increasingly understood. There's so much clinical evidence that it works alongside raving fans when they get whiter teeth, less plaque and an oral detox that impacts the whole body.
It's important to use high quality product when you're oil pulling because low grade oil can be detrimental to the highly sensitive gums and mouth cavity. Always look for:
- all natural
- premium coconut oil
- hygienically packaged
- all natural flavourings like peppermint
- large numbers of reviews and high customer rating
- manufactured in cGMP factory in Europe or the USA
Maybe it's because Mintycoco fits all these criteria that this sophisticated solution is the most reviewed oil pulling product in the world.
Here at Mintycoco, we are so happy to be Changing The World One Smile At A Time.
Mintycoco is a natural minty flavoured coconut oil mouthwash which traps the billions of bad bacteria, viruses and fungi in your mouth. These are caused by tooth decay and gum disease affecting 91% of adults in the USA. These chronic health conditions are also impacting huge numbers of men, women and children in the UK, Australia, New Zealand Canada and virtually every country in the the world.
8 billion bacteria, viruses and fungi live in the mouth. Oral health is linked to asthma, arthritis, diabetes, fatigue, migraine headaches, inflammation, bad breath, bleeding gums, mouth ulcers, cavities and tooth pain...
Without oil pulling using Mintycoco, these toxins can enter the blood stream via sub lingual absorption, inflaming the body and weakening immunity.
With oil pulling, the bacteria, viruses and fungi are captured in the raw alkaline coconut oil and peppermint formula. Clinically proven to be anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral.
Traditional mouthwashes, toothpastes and flossing are not solving the problem. The clinically proven solution is oil pulling to improve health and whiten teeth.
In addition, oil pulling is a gentle, non-aggressive way to remove debris from your mouth so does not cause gums to bleed, avoids opening entrances to the bloodstream and the rest of the body to those damaging bacteria.
Oil pulling has been trending online in health and beauty, celebrity and sports circles since 2005 although it’s a 3,000 year old Ayervedic practice which is now clinically proven as effective.
Mintycoco’s unique Vitalock System™ formulation is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and anti-viral. All while being completely natural from organic sources.
How Do You Use Mintycoco?
Three simple steps make a Mintycoco™ morning the best way to start your day.
- You simply Swirl
- And Swish the delicious Mintycoco
- Then Spit out this toxic overload before you brush your teeth.
Mintycoco comes as a 14 Day Detox: there are 14 gorgeous little Mintycoco sachets in each box.
Mintycoco helps whiten your teeth and removes plaque - so your Kissability rating goes through the roof!
The raw alkaline coconut oil is combined with an exact combination of peppermint essence, beautifully packaged for convenience. So whether you want to oil pull at home, on the go or travelling, Mintycoco™ is perfect.
Get yours here: mintycoco.com/products/mintycoco-oil-pulling-formula-14-sachets
- [i] Mark A Reger, Samuel T Henderson, Cathy Hale, Brenna Cholerton, Laura D Baker, G S Watson, Karen Hyde, Darla Chapman, Suzanne Craft . Effects of beta-hydroxybutyrate on cognition in memory-impaired adults. Neurobiol Aging.2004 Mar;25(3):311-4. PMID: 15123336
- [ii] Ian F Burgess, Elizabeth R Brunton, Nazma A Burgess . Clinical trial showing superiority of a coconut and anise spray over permethrin43% lotion for head louse infestation, ISRCTN96469780. Eur J Pediatr. 2010 Jan ;169(1):55-62. Epub 2009 Apr 3. PMID: 19343362
- [iii] K G Nevin, T Rajamohan . Effect of topical application of virgin coconut oil on skincomponents and antioxidant status during dermal wound healing in young rats. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2010 ;23(6):290-7. Epub 2010 Jun 3. PMID: 20523108
- [iv] Pallavi Srivastava, S Durgaprasad. Burn wound healing property of Cocos nucifera: An appraisal. Indian J Pharmacol. 2008 Aug;40(4):144-6. PMID: 20040946
- [v] S Intahphuak, P Khonsung, A Panthong. Anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antipyretic activities of virgin coconut oil. Pharm Biol. 2010 Feb;48(2):151-7. PMID: 20645831
- [vi] R O Nneli, O A Woyike. Antiulcerogenic effects of coconut(Cocos nucifera) extract in rats.Phytother Res. 2008 Jul;22(7):970-2. PMID: 18521965
- [vii] D O Ogbolu, A A Oni, O A Daini, A P Oloko. In vitro antimicrobial properties of coconut oilon Candida species in Ibadan, Nigeria. J Med Food. 2007 Jun;10(2):384-7. PMID: 17651080
- [viii] Graciela E Hurtado de Catalfo, Maràa J T de Alaniz, Carlos A Marra. Dietary lipids modify redox homeostasis and steroidogenic status in rat testis. Phytother Res. 2010 Feb;24(2):163-8. PMID: 18549927
- [ix] Maràa de Lourdes Arruzazabala, Vivian Molina, Rosa Mà¡s, Daisy Carbajal, David Marrero, Vàctor Gonzà¡lez, Eduardo Rodràguez. Effects of coconut oil on testosterone-induced prostatic hyperplasiain Sprague-Dawley rats. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2007 Jul;59(7):995-9. PMID: 17637195
- [x] Lauren E Conlon, Ryan D King, Nancy E Moran, John W Erdman. Coconut Oil Enhances Tomato Carotenoid Tissue AccumulationCompared to Safflower Oil in the Mongolian Gerbil (Meriones unguiculatus). J Agric Food Chem. 2012 Aug 7. Epub 2012 Aug 7. PMID: 22866697
- [xi] Mouna Abdelrahman Abujazia, Norliza Muhammad, Ahmad Nazrun Shuid, Ima Nirwana Soelaiman. The Effects of Virgin Coconut Oil on BoneOxidative Status in Ovariectomised Rat.Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012 ;2012:525079. Epub 2012 Aug 15. PMID: 2292787