Mintycoco is the All Natural, Organic, Coconut Oil Pulling Mouthwash.
Mintycoco works with dental and medical health professionals to provide Vitalock System coconut oil pulling oral health solutions to clients and patients, enhancing health while contributing to practice and pharmacy profitability.
Mintycoco is NICNAS accredited and conforms to TGA requirements.
(Note: sources for all facts are at the foot of this document.)
Mintycoco is like a natural minty flavoured mouthwash which traps the billions of bad bacteria, viruses and fungi in your mouth. These are caused by tooth decay and gum disease affecting 91% of adults in the USA and also high numbers in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
8 billion bacteria, viruses and fungi live in the mouth. Oral health is linked to asthma, arthritis, diabetes, fatigue, migraine headaches, inflammation, bad breath, bleeding gums, mouth ulcers, cavities and tooth pain..
With oil pulling, the bacteria, viruses and fungi are captured in the raw alkaline coconut oil and peppermint formula. Clinically proven to be anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral.
Oil pulling is one of nature’s most efficient ways to detox your mouth and body. But even hard core health nuts sometimes can’t face oil pulling. Especially first thing in the morning when you get the most benefits - after all those bacteria and their gremlin friends have been having a ball in your mouth all night.
We fixed that. At last, oil pulling’s delicious and easy. International athlete Anya Turner says, “It’s just like After Eights!”
Here are some more reasons to start oil pulling now:
Whitens Teeth: no need for chemical teeth whitening strips when oil pulling works just as well. Mintycoco’s naturally antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antiviral. Al this makes your teeth whiter, removing plaque, cleaning your mouth. Clinically proven.
Detoxes Your Body: if your eyes are the window to the soul, your mouth is the gateway to your body. It’s not normal to have bleeding gums, gum disease and tooth decay. Yet 91% of adults in the US do! Elsewhere in the world, it’s 70% and rising. That’s a disaster for your health! Removing the toxins in your mouth reduces inflammation in your body. Inflammation is the cause of much disease and ill health. Give your body a break and oil pull. Mintycoco’s 14 day course makes it simply delicious.
Beautifully Clear Skin: removing toxins from your bloodstream means your skin can clearly shine. Rashes and skin issues often reduce dramatically or even clear up completely when oil pulling. Lines and dryness fade away. Pamper our skin with the proven benefits of oil pulling with coconut oil and peppermint.
Kissability Rating Through The Roof! Oil pulling is highly effective at getting rid of the dreaded bad breath. Oil pulling removes bacteria like Streptococcus Mutans and fungi like Candida albicans - all of which are commonly in your mouth along with other microorganisms! Go from Yuck! to Kissability - oil pulling is great for oral health.
Oral Fungi - there are more than 8 billion bacteria, viruses and fungi in a typical mouth due to the rampant gum disease and tooth decay affecting 91% of adults
Without oil pulling using Mintycoco, these toxins can enter the blood stream via sub lingual absorption, inflaming the body and weakening immunity.
Traditional mouthwashes, toothpastes and flossing are not solving the problem. The clinically proven solution is oil pulling to improve health and whiten teeth.
In addition, oil pulling is a gentle, non-aggressive way to remove debris from your mouth so does not cause gums to bleed, avoids opening entrances to the bloodstream and the rest of the body to those damaging bacteria.
Oil pulling has been trending online in health and beauty, celebrity and sports circles since 2005 although it’s a 3,000 year old Ayervedic practice which is now clinically proven as effective.
Oral Canker and Mouth Ulcers - bad at the best of times, unbearable if you're fighting cancer
According to the reliable Mayo Clinic:
Mouth sores caused by chemotherapy treatment usually develop a few days after treatment begins and go away within two or three weeks after stopping chemotherapy. The mouth sores usually reach their peak around the seventh day after chemotherapy treatment ends.
If you or a loved one have mouth sores as a result of cancer treatments, get in touch and we'll do our best to help.
What Makes Mintycoco Different From Other Coconut Oils?
Mintycoco’s unique Vitalock System formulation is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and anti-viral. All while being completely natural from organic sources.
Mintycoco is the only oil pulling formulation made with the Vitalock Extraction System that is
- 100% Raw
- Cold pressed
- Extra virgin
- Handpicked organic coconuts from Fairtrade farmers
- Trademark and patent-pending VitaLock Extraction System™ which uniquely protects the vital raw nutrients
- Delicious and easy, designed for home and travel
- Supporting children in Sri Lanka to escape extreme poverty, giving the gift of dental health, paying teachers, providing meals, funding sustainable gardening and farming
- Mintycoco uses green energy
Relax: You’re Getting Rid Of The Bad Guys
Mintycoco is like a natural minty flavoured mouthwash which traps the billions of bad bacteria, viruses and fungi in your mouth. These are caused by tooth decay and gum disease affecting 91% of adults in the USA and similar numbers in Australia, New Zealand and the UK
8 billion bacteria, viruses and fungi live in your mouth. Even more than there are people on Earth!
This overload is linked to asthma, arthritis, diabetes, fatigue, migraine headaches, inflammation, bad breath, bleeding gums, mouth ulcers, cavities and tooth pain.
The toxins from your mouth are captured in the raw alkaline coconut oil and peppermint formula. Clinically proven to be anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and anti-viral.
If you don't oil pull with Mintycoco, these bad guys can invade your blood stream via sub lingual absorption, inflaming your body and weakening your immunity.
Old style mouthwashes, toothpastes and flossing are not solving the problem. The clinically proven solution is oil pulling to improve health and whiten teeth.
The trouble is, using an oil pulling mouthwash till now has been messy, inconvenient and quite frankly can taste terrible.
When you do Oil Pulling the RIGHT way, you get even more important benefits than a white smile and fresh breath.
You absorb a LOT through your mouth directly into your bloodstream WITHOUT swallowing. It’s called “sublingual absorbtion”. So the bad news: toxins in your mouth, plaque on your teeth... directly contribute to ill health not just in your mouth but throughout your body.
How Do You Use Mintycoco?
Three simple steps make a Mintycoco™ morning the best way to start your day.
- You simply Swirl
- And Swish the delicious Mintycoco
- Then Spit out this toxic overload before you brush your teeth.
Mintycoco comes as a 14 Day Detox: there are 14 gorgeous little Mintycoco sachets in each box.
Mintycoco helps whiten your teeth and removes plaque - so your Kissability rating goes through the roof!
The raw alkaline coconut oil is combined with an exact combination of peppermint essence, beautifully packaged for convenience. So whether you want to oil pull at home, on the go or travelling, Mintycoco™ is perfect.
Mintycoco Uses The World’s Healthiest Coconuts
Only Mintycoco guarantees you the world’s healthiest oil pulling formulation using the Vitalock Extraction System. 100% pure, raw, highly alkaline, organically farmed coconut oil and peppermint essence. We do not believe in wild harvesting. Jungles and wild spaces are for wildlife.
Mintycoco partners with coconut farmers whose handpicked coconuts are USD certified organic. Mintycoco has led the way in also getting these farmers certified Fair Trade, protecting them, their families and their land into the future.
Mintycoconuts are picked fresh every morning and then carefully processed without heat within hours of being plucked from the trees. Those precious nutrients – including MCTs, vitamins and minerals – are carefully preserved for you so you get all the benefits.
Only Mintycoco ensures you receive this unique coconut oil, processed without heat using the VitaLock Extraction System which protects the vital raw nutrients. So you get all the goodness.
14 days to whiter teeth and a healthier mouth. Deliciously natural coconut oil pulling mouthwash: that’s Mintycoco.
Mintycoco in 15 seconds
Mintycoco in 1 minute:
The best way to oil pull, why use coconut oil and the scientific evidence for oil pulling
Dentists and Doctors love Mintycoco
Yes, Mintycoco is NICNAS accredited and conforms to TGA requirements for health and beauty products.
What are the benefits of coconut oil pulling – including medical citations
Clinically proven coconut oil pulling solutions for dental health professionals
Mintycoco in the media
91% of US adults have tooth decay or gum disease http://www.today.com/health/most-us-have-tooth-decay-study-finds-t20781
The Relationship Between Periodontal Disease Attributes and Helicobacter pylori Infection http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1447333/
Gum disease linked to heart disease http://www.dentalgentlecare.com/new_page_20.htm
Oral Health: The Mouth-Body Connection
New report highlights the vital connection between good oral health and broader physical, mental and emotional wellbeing http://bitemagazine.com.au/the-great-disconnect
A whole new world of bacteria http://bitemagazine.com.au/a-whole-new-world-of-bacteria
Oil pulling benefits and side effects http://www.livescience.com/50896-oil-pulling-facts.html
Recent studies show that oil pulling helps against gingivitis, plaque, and microorganisms http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/features/oil-pulling
Dr Bruce Fife: Oil Pulling Interview https://youtu.be/iz9B2Qbrot0
Experts: Oil pulling results in better dental health https://youtu.be/EgNgOf25e4s
Dr Josh Axe: Coconut Oil Pulling Benefits https://youtu.be/DtFzd3TBYiI
Dr John Douillard: The Truth About Oil Pulling https://youtu.be/61wbx6EOaXs
Dr Clive Creager on Gum Disease https://youtu.be/ynoasbfXlnE
The Science And Logic Of Oil Pulling https://youtu.be/SRgg9vdv_1k
The Benefits of Oil Pulling for Dental Health https://youtu.be/lYu6x_HbpPo
“My Breast Choice: my Oncologist recommends oil pulling to all chemo patients. MOUTH SORES...they are like a portal to Chemo HELL - Oil Pulling is the answer.” https://youtu.be/avW71dPSzOg
Dr. Mercola: The Simple Oral Health Technique https://youtu.be/TFJdUyqLHMc
Studies showing that bacteria are removed from the mouth when oil pulling:
- HV Amith, Anil V Ankola, L Nagesh. Effect of Oil Pulling on Plaque and Gingivitis. Journal of Oral Health & Community Dentistry: 2007 ;1(1):Pages 12-18 http://www.johcd.org/pdf/Effect_of_Oil_Pulling_on_Plaque_and_Gingivitis.pdf
- S Asokan, J Rathan, MS Muthu, PV Rathna, P Emmadi, Raghuraman, Chamundeswari. Effect of oil pulling on Streptococcus mutans count in plaque and salivausing Dentocult SM Strip mutans test: a randomized, controlled, triple-blind study. Journal of the Indian Society of Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry. 26(1):12-7, 2008 Mar. http://www.jisppd.com/article.asp?issn=0970-4388;year=2008;volume=26;issue=1;spage=12;epage=17;aulast=Asokan
- TD Anand, C Pothiraj, RM Gopinath, et al. Effect of oil-pulling on dental caries causing bacteria. African Journal of Microbiology Research, Vol 2:3 pp 63-66, MAR 2008. TD Anand, C Pothiraj, RM Gopinath, et al. Effect of oil-pulling on dental caries causing bacteria.
- [i] Mark A Reger, Samuel T Henderson, Cathy Hale, Brenna Cholerton, Laura D Baker, G S Watson, Karen Hyde, Darla Chapman, Suzanne Craft . Effects of beta-hydroxybutyrate on cognition in memory-impaired adults. Neurobiol Aging.2004 Mar;25(3):311-4. PMID: 15123336
- [ii] Ian F Burgess, Elizabeth R Brunton, Nazma A Burgess . Clinical trial showing superiority of a coconut and anise spray over permethrin43% lotion for head louse infestation, ISRCTN96469780. Eur J Pediatr. 2010 Jan ;169(1):55-62. Epub 2009 Apr 3. PMID: 19343362
- [iii] K G Nevin, T Rajamohan . Effect of topical application of virgin coconut oil on skincomponents and antioxidant status during dermal wound healing in young rats. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2010 ;23(6):290-7. Epub 2010 Jun 3. PMID: 20523108
- [iv] Pallavi Srivastava, S Durgaprasad. Burn wound healing property of Cocos nucifera: An appraisal. Indian J Pharmacol. 2008 Aug;40(4):144-6. PMID: 20040946
- [v] S Intahphuak, P Khonsung, A Panthong. Anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antipyretic activities of virgin coconut oil. Pharm Biol. 2010 Feb;48(2):151-7. PMID: 20645831
- [vi] R O Nneli, O A Woyike. Antiulcerogenic effects of coconut(Cocos nucifera) extract in rats.Phytother Res. 2008 Jul;22(7):970-2. PMID: 18521965
- [vii] D O Ogbolu, A A Oni, O A Daini, A P Oloko. In vitro antimicrobial properties of coconut oil on Candida species in Ibadan, Nigeria. J Med Food. 2007 Jun;10(2):384-7. PMID: 17651080
- [viii] Graciela E Hurtado de Catalfo, Maràa J T de Alaniz, Carlos A Marra. Dietary lipids modify redox homeostasis and steroidogenic status in rat testis. Phytother Res. 2010 Feb;24(2):163-8. PMID: 18549927
- [ix] Maràa de Lourdes Arruzazabala, Vivian Molina, Rosa Mà¡s, Daisy Carbajal, David Marrero, Vàctor Gonzà¡lez, Eduardo Rodràguez. Effects of coconut oil on testosterone-induced prostatic hyperplasiain Sprague-Dawley rats. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2007 Jul;59(7):995-9. PMID: 17637195
- [x] Lauren E Conlon, Ryan D King, Nancy E Moran, John W Erdman. Coconut Oil Enhances Tomato Carotenoid Tissue Accumulation Compared to Safflower Oil in the Mongolian Gerbil (Meriones unguiculatus). J Agric Food Chem. 2012 Aug 7. Epub 2012 Aug 7. PMID: 22866697
- [xi] Mouna Abdelrahman Abujazia, Norliza Muhammad, Ahmad Nazrun Shuid, Ima Nirwana Soelaiman. The Effects of Virgin Coconut Oil on Bone Oxidative Status in Ovariectomised Rat. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012 ;2012:525079. Epub 2012 Aug 15. PMID: 2292787
Further enquires: please contact
Angela Wright MBE
Call us: Australia: 1300 261 639 • UK: 01392 690 244 • USA: (225) 442-9766 • International: +1 225 442 9766.